The Baker's Formula for Making Perfect Cookie Dough
We use the baker's formula for making our cookie dough. Almost every baker knows of the 1-2-3 cookie dough. What does it mean and how can you use it to ascend to cookie stardom? It refers to the ratio of flour to fat to sugar that is used in every cookie dough. Knowing this ratio means you can make cookie dough anytime anywhere. With this base, all you need is a few extra ingredients and you can easily make edible cookie dough.
Here's how to make delicious 1-2-3 cookie dough ice cream:
- First, toast flour in the oven at 350 degrees in order to kill any bacteria for 5-7 minutes.
- While your flour is toasting, combine softened butter, brown sugar, sugar, salt and vanilla extract together.
- Then add the toasted flour and milk to the butter mixture.
- Once mixed together, add your favorite cookie dough extras like chocolate chips, walnuts or pecans.
- Roll bite-size balls of edible cookie dough and combine it with your favorite ice cream flavor.
1-2-3 Cookie Dough Ice Cream Ingredients
- 3/4 cups of flour
- 1/3 cup of toasted butter
- 1/3 cup of brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons of white sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons of milk
- 1 teaspoon vanailla extract
- 1 cup of chocolate chips or your prefered ingredient
- Your choice and desired amount of ice cream